August 18, 201016 yr comment_16651 <object width="446" height="326"><param name="movie" value="http://video.ted.com/assets/player/swf/EmbedPlayer.swf"></param><param'>http://video.ted.com/assets/player/swf/EmbedPlayer.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="bgColor" value="#ffffff"></param> <param name="flashvars" value="vu=http://video.ted.com/talks/dynamic/PeterMolyneux_2010G-medium.flv&su=http://images.ted.com/images/ted/tedindex/embed-posters/PeterMolyneux-2010G.embed_thumbnail.jpg&vw=432&vh=240&ap=0&ti=932&introDuration=15330&adDuration=4000&postAdDuration=830&adKeys=talk=peter_molyneux_demos_milo_the_virtual_boy;year=2010;theme=a_taste_of_tedglobal_2010;theme=tales_of_invention;theme=what_s_next_in_tech;theme=the_creative_spark;theme=art_unusual;event=TEDGlobal+2010;&preAdTag=tconf.ted/embed;tile=1;sz=512x288;" /><embed src="http://video.ted.com/assets/player/swf/EmbedPlayer.swf" pluginspace="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" bgColor="#ffffff" width="446" height="326" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="vu=http://video.ted.com/talks/dynamic/PeterMolyneux_2010G-medium.flv&su=http://images.ted.com/images/ted/tedindex/embed-posters/PeterMolyneux-2010G.embed_thumbnail.jpg&vw=432&vh=240&ap=0&ti=932&introDuration=15330&adDuration=4000&postAdDuration=830&adKeys=talk=peter_molyneux_demos_milo_the_virtual_boy;year=2010;theme=a_taste_of_tedglobal_2010;theme=tales_of_invention;theme=what_s_next_in_tech;theme=the_creative_spark;theme=art_unusual;event=TEDGlobal+2010;"></embed></object> Report
August 18, 201016 yr comment_16653 Looks pretty awesome, though a bit creepy as the unseen imaginary friend. Still, might make me get a Kinect if it pans out to a long life story like it seems that it might. Would be worth it for an actual game utilizing the tech to its potential in story telling, and not just me jumping rope or petting animals. Report
August 18, 201016 yr comment_16659 Anything that comes out of Peter Molyneux's mouth is ****. At least the video is a normal size. Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16709 Yup, Peter himself said it will not be a retail game, or a game at all in any sense of the word. It's just a glorified demo of Kinect's capabilities. Which I'm not interested in. I want something I can actually play, not watch in videos forever. He will probably end up incorporating it into Fable 3 or 4 or something. Report
August 19, 201016 yr Author comment_16710 http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2010/06/30/project-milo-a-full-product-can-change-the-world/ Report
August 19, 201016 yr Author comment_16741 lol I never listen to his grandiose speeches. They're full of hot air and empty promises. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.