Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

From Dust | Tech Demo

Featured Replies

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfKQCAxizrA?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfKQCAxizrA?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfKQCAxizrA?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Looks really interesting. I really liked Black and White, and Black and White 2 was decent, but I doubt my computer could handle this, unless they make a console version.

EDIT: Oh nice, there will be an XBLA version, which means I may be able to get it (and it may not be full price like a retail game). I'll have to check it out. I love physics and building games, and just messing around with the landscapes.

Looks really interesting. I really liked Black and White, and Black and White 2 was decent, but I doubt my computer could handle this, unless they make a console version...

Great, another game to suck great amounts of time from me! Though, admittedly I only briefly played Black and White and the second. I usually ended up beating my monkey and throwing villagers as far as I could. Or training the monkey to do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.