Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mafia 2 Pc Demo Playthrough

Featured Replies

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cVOTKTHHY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cVOTKTHHY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cVOTKTHHY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

<BR><BR>

Youtube hates me, but I finally got this up. Not the best quality because I didn't want to be uploading all day. Pretty fun demo though.

  • Author

Looks awesome. Definantly picking this up for PC when I get my PC built. Thanks for the video! Also, you do know there's a cover system, right? :P

lol, yeah I do. I hate cover systems, and I had already played through once before I made the video. It was sporadic with the shot gun. Sometimes it would kill two guys instantly and sometimes it would just wound them. I'm just an impatient person.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.