August 13, 201016 yr comment_16345 Jack Scalici with 2K Games gives an overview of the game and answers a few questions about their upcoming sequel to Mafia.View the full article on Gamercide.org and listen to the audio. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16347 Sat in on this dev call and was quite surprised about many of the details. I'm actually thinking about picking this up for PC. Listen in to hear Jack explain the Physx detail in Mafia 2, and all sorts of pertinent game information you might haven't heard about yet. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_16353 This is looking pretty good, but I realllly hated the first one. I hope nothing past the name reflects from it. Report
August 14, 201016 yr comment_16359 preorded it months ago and can't wait. played the demo on marketplace about 10 times. i really think the story and atmosphere is what's gonna shine the brightest personally. nice interview as well. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.