Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

L4D2

Featured Replies

They've unfortunately been horrible for a little while now. I've noticed that last few times I've played that they are completely FUBAR. I have a good connection, and yet somehow I always get stuck with 1 red bar for a latency. It's ridiculous.

  • Author

They've unfortunately been horrible for a little while now. I've noticed that last few times I've played that they are completely FUBAR. I have a good connection, and yet somehow I always get stuck with 1 red bar for a latency. It's ridiculous.

Same here. I was watching my husband play and he got me kind of hooked on it L4D2 now, but the connections are super horrible despite that we have a good connection. They are either laggy, throw us back into the lobby, or just don't load. Crappy!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.