Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Netflix Getting Even Better?

Featured Replies

So Kotaku just posted this today concerning a bunch of new content starting September. http://m.kotaku.com/5610476/netflix-streaming-gets-a-nearly-billion-dollar-boost

On a side note I just logged on gamercide using my phone and looks like there's a streamlined version for mobiles, I really like it.

More movies on watch instantly is awesome, I am looking forward to HULU coming to the Xbox as well.

On a side note I just logged on gamercide using my phone and looks like there's a streamlined version for mobiles, I really like it.

I prefer the regular version on my phone. Spawn told me how to get that the other day.

More movies for streaming would be awesome. I use Netflix a lot. I've discovered some tv shows that were suggested to me by Neffilx that I probably never would have checked out.

  • Author

i'm definitely not looking forward to hulu coming to xbox unless it's free but considering they're charging for it on the PS3 i don't see that happening. HULU useto be one of my favs but since netflix it dwarfs hulu like crazy.

i do like the mobile version just because i don't hafeto pinch to zoom in on things as much and it loads faster but i do love the original design of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.