August 11, 201016 yr comment_16076 http://www.sketchswap.com/Draw a picture and submit it. You'll swap pictures with someone else who drew something! It's pretty addictive. I've been "trying" to draw Goku all morning (which I can normally do), but it's hella hard with the computer mouse and not a real pen/pencil/piece of paper. hahahaha Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16092 I tried it and its alot of fun, I quit cause I felt sorry that people saw my fail drawings while they are showing me epic things. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16093 Yeah, i got back from pretty awesome stuff, but I was trying to give them some quality too! Makes me wish I had a graphics tablet. LoL Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16096 LOL I just drew this and sent it to someone and got back a stupid looking "WHO ARE YOU!?" message. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16097 I sent to someone a robot saying: I r watching chu masterbate and he sent me this: Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16110 Dude, I can't draw either. Look at my crappy Penguin! LOL Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16112 you made that penguin with just a mouse? its better than anything i could have done ever... Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16114 Yeah I did. You should have seen how bad my Goku turned out trying to do it with a mouse. It looked nothing like the ones I drew for Coy a little while back.Hmmm, that's weird, it's sideways... Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16126 Wow, I just got this one back after drawing another Goku. LoL Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16131 I notice some of the best drawings have "VIP" next to them like the author thinks they're cool. So I drew a square and put VIP next to it. Must make it a masterpiece. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16132 Yeah, I should start adding VIP to really weird just abstract sweepings over the canvas with the mouse. LoL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.