August 11, 201016 yr comment_15972 Article 2 has been posted. Thank you everyone for your input and I will soon be posting the next topic.I hope you guys enjoy it LinkyFor some reason the images are taking long to load. I don't know if it's on my end or everyone is having issues. I apologize if everyone is. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15976 lol, i love how you broke up and gave definitions for some words, i dont know why but i found it funny. Oh, and im not having any problem with the pictures loading Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15977 Very detailed! Great work, and pics are fine for me as well. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16051 Absolutely fantastic Siren. I apologize for being tardy with my responses and not being able to contribute, but you do an amazing job without me anyways. LoL Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16057 I got you in there under Kitty's quote. Nobody gets left behind, lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.