Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Signature Needed - Help Please

Featured Replies

My posts feel strange with no signature - I have no talent in that direction so any help is great appreciated.

Cheers,

Trixie

rmsig.gif

This good? :P

Be more specific please, what do you want in it? Do you want something about you being the queen of minions, possibly including the guy from Overlord like your former sig? Color scheme? Dimensions? Fairies?

Exactly what kevin said, give us some detail on what you want in it.

  • Author

you mean something pretty and Trixiebelle-ish isn't enough explanation? ^_^

My old signature at ATC was Queen of Minions, which I loved, although it was very brownish

I hadn't given it much thought except that I wanted something fresher. I'll try to think of a more specific explanation and post.

*Chris - :P thanks for the giggle - you are awesome!

  • Author

I like it even though I never play with guns - I'm a sword or staff girl. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. :)

  • 2 weeks later...

Figured I would take another crack at it:

dggx81.jpg

You can tell Im getting better

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.