Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I can haz sig too?

Featured Replies

So I have been thinking about getting a new sig, and I have noticed that we have several experts on the topic at hand. So I have a request. I was wondering if one of you could design a sig for me using the following picture. I can't think of anything good as far as adding words to it, so I'd like to see what kind of craziness you can add to it. Any assistance is much appreciated! :) I found this pic on Kotaku and absolutely needed to have it.

original.jpg

  • Author

Wow, thanks dude. I like what you did with the edges of the photo, it looks cool. The only thing I would change about that is maybe the format of the text. Like a cleaner, typed-up kind of look. Also, if you could place the words somewhere that they don't cover up the people on-screen, that would be appreciated. Other than that, I approve. You got both my forum name and GT in there too, which is nice. :) I appreciate you taking the time to give it a shot dude.

I know the pic is kind of weird, but I couldn't resist someone making fun of MW2 with that one.

Wow, thanks dude. I like what you did with the edges of the photo, it looks cool. The only thing I would change about that is maybe the format of the text. Like a cleaner, typed-up kind of look. Also, if you could place the words somewhere that they don't cover up the people on-screen, that would be appreciated. Other than that, I approve. You got both my forum name and GT in there too, which is nice. :) I appreciate you taking the time to give it a shot dude.

I know the pic is kind of weird, but I couldn't resist someone making fun of MW2 with that one.

Like this more-so?

ragnaredux.jpg

  • Author

Holy crapz! Both of them look awesome! You guys did a great job on both, I really appreciate it. Now the ever-important question...which one to apply to my sig....Although...Damn it Kev! Now you've got me wanting a Devil May Cry sig! lol I shall add one of these for the time being though, great work and thanks for the help guys, much obliged.:D

Edit:Since I can't decide I guess I shall alternate between them for now. To keep them up, do I have to set up a photobucket account? Strangely enough I never got one because I got a virus everytime I visited the site.:blink:

Edit 2: The one you made is awesome Kev, but it seems too big. Is there a way I could shrink it down to fit better?

  • Author

Well, my photoshop skillz iz terrible, so anything is better than what I can do, therefore I think anything with photoshop is pretty awesome (unless it was a really lazy attempt).:P But in all honesty, I like that DMC sig as well, since I've always had a soft spot for DMC stuff, which amplifies the awesomeness. Have to admit though, that one pic with Bobby Kotick was funny. Kotaku added the little girl in that one. Some other poster added him for effect (Him being the a-hole running Activision into the dirt). That said, I suppose I can now stick with the Dante sig, since it ranks as number 1 as da greatest sig evarr! I appreciate the effort and time you guys put into making the other pics as well.:)

I did a little work hope you like.

rdsig.png

here's just the text I think it came out really well

rgtext.png

  • Author

Holy crap I totally missed my own thread! lol. Anyways, I agree with PK, the font on the lettering is awesome, and you have the perfect placement for the name too. I shall save this and keep it on my pc for future usage. Nice work dude, very nice. I appreciate you giving it a shot and taking the time to make it awesome. It definitely won't go to waste. B)

Edit: For some reason, the picture is blank when I try to put it on my sig. I'll try and add it through an account. Any suggestions on which image hosting site I should use? Photobucket has irked me ever since I caught a virus just by visiting the site a long time ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.