Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

For those with Starcraft 2

Featured Replies

I bought Starcraft 2 yesterday, but I can't play it. Everytime I play, it says it needs to update (fair enough) and then goes to update. When it reaches 16%, it stops, shuts down my internet connection and brakes my entire wireless network. I have to restart everything even to use the internet on a different computer.

I have no idea why this doesn't work. Its not my firewall because I can disable all of that and it still doesn't work.

I was wondering if any of you have the update files or a link the the direct file so I can just download and install the update without the downloader, or if you know why this is being weird.

Thanks.

  • Author

Thanks Stealthy. From those it looks to be my router/Telstra that is blocking the ports and shutting it down. ugh. I guess I'll have to wait it out.

Thanks Stealthy. From those it looks to be my router/Telstra that is blocking the ports and shutting it down. ugh. I guess I'll have to wait it out.

they didnt have a solution for that on there?

They did, but Telstra routers can't be manually configured =(

Little late on this, but if it's still giving you problems have you tried disabling peer to peer? Is it possible they are blocking that and the update isn't going through? If not, then I'd recommend calling your ISP and having them unlblock it for you? Also, is it an actual router? Or is it a modem? If there's a router in the way, try connecting the starcraft 2 pc directly to the cable modem long enough to get the update.

  • Author

Sorry I didn't see this dat. I've got it working now (sort of). After about 5 emails to Blizzard support trying to get them to put the patches up on their site like they do with all their other games, I found out that Blizzard doesn't support my ISP. Really annoying, they suggested I take my computer to a friends house to get it. Took me 2 hours but I got it.

Don't know what Im going to do when the next update comes out. I also don't know why my ISP isn't supported when it is the biggest in the country by far. meh. not much I can do.

Thanks for the help though guys. :)

Sorry I didn't see this dat. I've got it working now (sort of). After about 5 emails to Blizzard support trying to get them to put the patches up on their site like they do with all their other games, I found out that Blizzard doesn't support my ISP. Really annoying, they suggested I take my computer to a friends house to get it. Took me 2 hours but I got it.

Don't know what Im going to do when the next update comes out. I also don't know why my ISP isn't supported when it is the biggest in the country by far. meh. not much I can do.

Thanks for the help though guys. :)

That's a pretty jackass thing to do. "Sorry we don't support that entire ISP" WTF is that suppose to mean? Did they even tell you why it wouldn't work? Is it a port issue that you can contact your ISP about? Pretty disappointing coming from Blizzard.

  • Author

They just said that they don't support the Telstra 3G Network (my isp). =( No explanation or anything, just that they suggest I take it to a friends house.

At least I've got it working now. I suck so bad. I played 2 games online in the practice league and lost within about 10 minutes. ugh.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.