August 7, 201016 yr comment_15720 Worst case...http://www.tooshocking.com/videos/9462/Chimp_Rapes_A_Frog_At_The_Zoo*edit* BTW - NSFW Report
August 7, 201016 yr comment_15721 Dude, I think I am scarred for life. LoL That is some FUNNY s.hit man. Report
August 7, 201016 yr Author comment_15723 Dude. A third of the way in, I don't even think the poor thing is still alive. =\ Report
August 7, 201016 yr comment_15724 yikes - too weirdalthough it does show people don't have the market cornered on strange sexual practices! Report
August 7, 201016 yr Author comment_15728 It may be weird, but it's to be expected of primates. *smirk*Kidding aside, this was one post I had hoped you didn't see. lol Report
August 7, 201016 yr comment_15729 I have to admit that I avoided the other videos after that one, but your still my number one minion Report
August 7, 201016 yr Author comment_15730 They're not all bad like this one is. I should have put a NSFW in the title.You're my one and only queen. =D Report
August 7, 201016 yr comment_15736 Yeah, that was, just plain weird. My favorite part is the audio though. "I don't think the kids should be watching" ... and then of course they just let them keep watching. lol, lots of talk to be had after that experience I imagine. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.