April 6, 201016 yr comment_1660 So yeah, I still think Twitter is lame, but I've made an account (hypocrite), mostly so I can get more points for the Bioware Bazaar Auction going on, but I'll also use it to follow some stuff like my favorite fansubbing sites (like Taka Fansubs). And the Bioware Bazaar Auction is freaking insane, how do they expect anyone to win anything? The top bid on everything seems to be literally over 9000 points, and I have only about 6000. And that's just stuff like an N7 Hoodie. No way in hell I'd be able to bid for the Laptop or PC. I'll be lucky if I can get a away with just a cool shirt or postcard. The hoodie did look sweet, just like the avatar's N7 hoodie.So anyone who hasn't already, please click the link in my sig, I get 10 points per every unique IP that does.Here are the links if anyone else is interested in the contest. Pretty much anyone can enter and have a decent amount of points, as all you need to register ME2, DA: Origins, and DA: Awakening for about 5000 points is the UPC code, which can easily be Googled.http://social.bioware.com/bazaar/http://social.bioware.com/auction Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1697 I just googled it and so far, no luck. Can someone make a list of the codes for me? Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1706 Copied from someone on the Bioware forums:Mass Effect 2 XBox 360 UPC -- 1463315982Dragon Age Origins XBox 360 UPC -- 014633159806Dragon Age Origins PS3 UPC -- 014633159790Dragon Age Awakening PS3 UPC -- 014633194203Dragon Age Awakening XBox 360 UPC -- 014633193992 Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1766 Twitter is lame.Definitely. And I think I'm going to stop even trying with this damn auction thing, and tweeting the answers to try and get points I never will get. It's effing ridiculous, only winnable by people who cheat and spam their links all over the damn place. At least the Mountain Dew Warcraft thingie let everyone who put points in have a chance, based on how many points they entered into an individual drawing. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.