August 5, 201016 yr comment_15508 I see that this title doesn't have the Live logo on the cover. I was really looking forward to running this on my quad core. So what's the story on why this isn't going to be released for Games Windows Live when the first one was. Looks like Kane and Lynch 2 will be burning up my optical drive in my 360 S instead... Report
August 6, 201016 yr comment_15557 Really? I thought the first one was terrible, I'm suprised there's even a sequel Report
August 6, 201016 yr comment_15567 Really? I thought the first one was terrible, I'm suprised there's even a sequelIt wasn't that bad, lol. It was meh, it really could have been better. Kane and Lynch 2 got a complete makeover supposedly, its not the same type of game anymore, well the style isn't at least. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.