Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Got this in my email recently

Featured Replies

I recently got this in the mail...... winners haven't been announced just yet, but either way it's cool. I got invited to attend the winners award ceremony, and it's close enough to be doable. Got the day off from work, and even if i don't win, i'll get to schmooze with some pretty prominent authors, including Kevin J. Anderson and Larry Niven.

wof26_invite.jpg

Very cool. I don't know most of those authors but I do enjoy reading. I do know that Kevin J. Anderson co-wrote the new Dune sequels with Frank Herbert's son, which I am currently reading.

  • Author

Yep.... didn't realize i recognized quite a lot of their work myself 'till i checked them out. Ever seen the mini series "the 10th kingdom" ? I loved it.... but it was written by dean wesley smith and his wife. It's quite an honor just be to be invited, I'm soooooo stoked.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.