Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Battlefield 3 Announced

Featured Replies

Hmm. I haven't heard much about Battlefield 3. I wonder if this next installment is going to be any good. The last time I played a Battlefield was Battlefield 2142. I was really into that game for a while, but they seemed to not really patch it as often as they should.

It has me worried, being on both PC and consoles, im hoping it is actually like a PC battlefield and not a bad company(though I did like 2). Even if it is, I probably won't get it though because of Dice's crap support for BC2 (TERRIBLE EA servers, slowly releasing maps on the disk just so they can say they make free map packs, overcharging for the one bit of content they actually did put up for sale).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.