July 29, 201016 yr comment_15006 I have TWO guest codes for Starcraft 2. These will allow you to download the game and trial it for SEVEN HOURS. These SEVEN (7) hours must be played within FOURTEEN (14) days of activation of the codes. Please PM me directly if you would like to try Starcraft 2. (This means you Nomadik Kitty. LoL)Sorry, I had a bit too much to drink and just got this at Kmart (plus a $20 gaming gift card for buying there) Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15007 I also have two TEN (10) day trials for World of Warcraft is anyone is interested./vomits Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15008 I should mention the servers are getting hammered right now. LOL Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15013 Still installing. Battle.Net says it has THIRTEEN HOURS to ******* install 6.99 GB. As I said. Servers are getting hammered. Off to play some singleplayer tho. Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15027 oh btw i too have the codes for 10 hours. so if chris's run out and some more of you want to try it out i have 2 as well Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15031 Is this full game? Or multiplayer only? If it's the full game I would like a code. Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15051 Is this full game? Or multiplayer only? If it's the full game I would like a code.It just says that you can play the game for 7 hours. Doesn't specify multi only. Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15058 Two codes have been sent out to Kitty and to Dat. If someone else would like one, please PM Stealthy since he has a few as well. *thumbs up* Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15097 No problemo. Lemme know how you like it man. If you end up getting it we should play some online matches.(Note: I REALLY AM RUSTY!!! I got steamrolled my first two games. LoL) Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15119 Umm...why the heck is Battle.net causing every single browser on both my computers to warn me that it's unverified and recommend against me proceeding?If nothing else, this trial game is making me very glad I bought a Mac. I forgot how much I loathe my PC. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15121 Umm...why the heck is Battle.net causing every single browser on both my computers to warn me that it's unverified and recommend against me proceeding?If nothing else, this trial game is making me very glad I bought a Mac. I forgot how much I loathe my PC.It's a problem with the website Kitty. If you've been following the link Chris sent you.This one: http://www.starcraft2.com/guest'>http://www.starcraft2.com/guestJust goto http://www.starcraft2.com and then follow the instructions Chris gave you. You'll have to click the create new account then go from there. Nothing wrong with the PC, just a bad link. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15123 It's a problem with the website Kitty. If you've been following the link Chris sent you.This one: http://www.starcraft2.com/guestJust goto http://www.starcraft2.com and then follow the instructions Chris gave you. You'll have to click the create new account then go from there. Nothing wrong with the PC, just a bad link.Thanks. That's what I did. I know that Blizzard is okay, it's just freaky when Firefox wouldn't even let me proceed. I had to use IE. I'm at 57% downloaded. I wish I knew that I could've played it on my Mac though. I thought it was PC only. I totally hate my PC. Good to know for if I actually want to buy the game though. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15126 Thanks. That's what I did. I know that Blizzard is okay, it's just freaky when Firefox wouldn't even let me proceed. I had to use IE. I'm at 57% downloaded. I wish I knew that I could've played it on my Mac though. I thought it was PC only. I totally hate my PC. Good to know for if I actually want to buy the game though.If you really want to use the Mac instead then you can still do it. I'm pretty sure all Blizzard Games are digitally available for either platform. Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15270 Dang it Chris. You've done went and made me have to buy this game. I have a few more hours on the trial that I am going to play out, but I will have to finish the campaign if nothing else. Loving it so far. Thanks for the guest pass! I'm not sure when I'll be able to buy the full game, but I will let you know when I get it. Thanks again. Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15286 I'd like to thank stealthy for sucking down my slow internet connection at this temporary place of residence for like 2 days... oh and getting me a code to play it when it finishes in like an hour. Report
August 1, 201016 yr Author comment_15287 I got placed in the Silver league. I'm not awesome, but at least I'm not stuck in the Bronze league. LOL Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15288 I totally expect to end up in bronze.... been wwwaaaay too long since I've played any starcraft. I will probably end up buying this after playing trial. Been trying to avoid looking at much of it so I wouldn't spend money, lol. Report
August 2, 201016 yr comment_15297 Ah, as i said on twitter, I love starting up a new game on pc, and it recommending all the top (ultra) settings to me. Report
August 2, 201016 yr comment_15301 finally got my 1v1 placement matches out of the way. go put in the platinum league. now i just have to not drop to far lol. ps anyone who has the game toss me a pm so i can get your id and we can play some matches Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.