Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Modern War Gear Solid

Featured Replies

Linkage

Have you ever wondered what would happen if characters from your favorite games ever crossed paths with each other? The creative minds behind Beat Down Boogie have decided to provide us an answer to that very question.

Hilarity, boobs, and plenty of action occur when Ghost from Modern Warfare 2 and Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series meet up.

(I thought it was funny)

I'll watch it when I get home!

On a side note, I'm playing MGS1. GODDARNIT I CAN'T BEAT METAL GEAR REX!!!!

Five Rations aren't nearly enough. He keeps clobbering me. I can get to his second form where the cockpit opens, but after that I get creamed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.