Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Anyone have a Google Voice invite?

Featured Replies

I'm really curious to check this out since I just got an Android phone. There is an app for Voice on Android and being the Google fanboy that I am I'd love to give it a try. It's hard to find invites though. Thanks. ;)

And even if you don't have an invite, and you use it, feel free to tell me your thoughts on it.

  • Author

OMGZ nevermind another friend just invited me. Now I get to use this thread to discuss it, lucky me! Impressions forthcoming. Thanks anyway PK!

Edit: Okay I just set it up but I can't play around with it until someone calls me, which should happen tomorrow morning when I bug my wife about it.

How fast does it transcribe voicemail to text? Is it immediate?

  • Author

You guys are missing out, this thing is the bomb. It transcribes it within 30 seconds or so and emails it to you. The Google Voice app on Android is superb. I can choose to read it or play it. Or I can listen to voicemail on my computer instead, in case my phone dies or something.

It's hot.

Yea, I used it some on my blackberry, but there wasn't really an app. So it was just something to mess around on the site with, now i need to dig in and see what it really can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.