Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Westboro Baptist Church Protests Comic-Con

Featured Replies

THIS. IS. BRILLLIIIIAAANNTT!!!!!

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/22/super-heroes-vs-the-westboro-baptist-church/

There are a ton of pictures at this link, but I couldn't help but laugh when I saw someone dressed up as a Spy from Team Fortress 2, holding a sign that says "GOD HATES SENTRIES". LoL

Was there! I saw them, I wanted to get close but cops don't let you. Took some good pics though. Pretty ****** up that they use kids to hold up those signs. I'll try to get some online in a bit. It's been a long weekend. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.