July 24, 201016 yr comment_14655 <object width="520" height="274"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/24937"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/24937"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/24937" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="520" height="274"></embed></object> Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14669 thats quite possibly the most awesome thing i've seen today, and i was watching some pretty amazing things earlier.... Report
July 25, 201016 yr comment_14697 The first one was great. The second was ok. The third was atrocious. I won't be excited about a fourth until the reviews come in or a few close friends of mine (who's film taste I trust, mind you) say it's decent. Report
July 25, 201016 yr Author comment_14718 The first one was great. The second was ok. The third was atrocious. I won't be excited about a fourth until the reviews come in or a few close friends of mine (who's film taste I trust, mind you) say it's decent.lol mind you Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.