July 22, 201016 yr comment_14438 *spoiler* (This is the very end scene of the game. It doesn't exactly spoil anything, but it is the end. You've been warned.)I just made a clip because I really liked this scene. Great game. I suggest, if you haven't watched it to pick it up and give it a try. Though be warned, it is 15 bucks for 3 to 4 hours of play.<BR><BR><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="450" width="600" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Breaking Glass in Limbo&channel=gamercide&archive_id=267166374" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/gamercide#r=SDlroNA~&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Gamercide.org on Justin.tv</a> Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14444 That was a really cool scene. I remember you wondering if you had died. lol Report
July 23, 201016 yr Author comment_14458 Updated with some Sigur Rós due to Leymur's comment.<BR><BR><object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object> Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14459 Pretty epic, Dat.Wax made four clips today from his Limbo run. Check them out. lol Report
July 23, 201016 yr Author comment_14466 I think the first is my favorite with the last one coming in next. All pretty classic wax though. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14471 #3 is my fave."That was a perfectly timed jump...""My good friend spike in the eye does not agree."lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.