Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Old Alumni seeking to reconnect, still mainly on xbox

Featured Replies

Lol, hello! I have been away forever.

The sites looking spiffy, works like a charm. Definitely has come along way since AntiTroll Committee.

Like the post implies looking to see if anyone moved back to Xbox. I know a lot of the community switched to PC so I fell out of touch with a lot of people over the years. Still only play on Xbox so if any of the members want to add me back on there let me know. Gamer tag is still: ARMISTICErj.

Never even used discord. I made a account. Any way to see all the connected friends without typing friends in one by one on there? My account ID on there is ARMISTICErj #7543.

  • 1 month later...

Hey Armi! I know this isn't real recent, but long time, no see!

I'm still an Xbox-er. I have a 1X, though I haven't been playing games much on it lately.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.