Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Forza 7 Elitists !

Featured Replies

Been a long wait for this game. But , from the looks it is well worth it. I do reckon i will spend my time mostly on this game as soon as i get my hands on it. No games have been catching my eye this year as ill wait for 2018. Check out the outstanding driving of Super GT .

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Author
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, Dateranoth said:

I haven't jumped into a good racing sim in a long time. I use to play the hell out of Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed, and Gran Turismo with friends.  I had a short stint with Dirt 2, but that's about it. You started playing this yet?

Sorry , I am so late. I've been away dealing with a life crisis :( 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.