September 27, 20179 yr Author comment_91240 This is absolute bullshit Why is this happening I love sleeping fuck you body fuck you brain Report
September 27, 20179 yr Author comment_91241 Why do I have two stars next to my name I have so many questoins Report
September 27, 20179 yr Author comment_91242 On my "time hop" on facebook I had this soundcloud posted I know it was one of you guys. But I can't remember who. W Report
September 27, 20179 yr Author comment_91243 I should go to the gym. But its 1am and that just weird Report
September 27, 20179 yr Author comment_91244 You know what else is weird? Fucking dreams. Not that I'm having any because I'm awake lsat night i had a dream about a guy I went to highschool with who I haven't spoken to in YEARS WHAT WAS HE DOING IN MY DREAM I had the biggest crush on that kid too. Fucker blue balled me so hard Report
September 27, 20179 yr Author comment_91245 I was like let me drop these panties for you and he was like nah my parents wont let me date Report
September 27, 20179 yr Author comment_91246 I just read a really sad article but I didn't cry beause crying is for babies Report
September 27, 20179 yr comment_91248 Insomniac Ava is a fucking lunatic. lol <3 *edit* wtf I have two stars, too Report
September 30, 20179 yr comment_91255 Insomniac Ava is a fucking lunatic. lol *edit* wtf I have two stars, tooAmen. Haha. Umm. Two stars mean special? I dunno. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.