July 21, 201016 yr comment_14345 Just bought this game earlier today and played for about 10 minutes. I'm not sure what to think yet, but I'll be streaming it sometime soon. It's too messed up not to share. Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14351 I was going to download it last night, but they were taking their time putting it on marketplace. I'll download the trial later tonight and deciding if I purchase or not. Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14352 I've heard great things about it, I'm going to give the trial a try later. Report
July 22, 201016 yr Author comment_14439 Well, I finished a full play through last night. It was a great game, but short. 3 to 4 hours depending on your puzzle solving skills. Less if you are really good or cheat. I highly suggest not watching any videos of the puzzles if you plan on playing through. Because, though they are challenging, they are pretty much once overs. Once you know the solution its quick and easy. Alternatively if you have the time and don't want to pay 15 bucks for 3 hours then find a stream or watch the highlights on the gamercide channel. It's a fun experience though! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now