July 21, 201016 yr comment_14338 Starting July 29th you can purchase 2 avatar shirts on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and decide if Carmine should die or live in Gears of War 3. All profits from the avatar outfits will be going to Child's Play Charity. One shirt reads “Save Carmine,” and the other reads “Carmine Must Die.” By purchasing the “Save Carmine” shirt, you’re casting your vote to let Carmine live in Gears of War 3. Conversely, purchasing the “Carmine Must Die” shirt means you want to see Clayton follow the fate of his brothers. I thought this was really cool of EPIC to let us decide a character's fate, plus the profits going to charity is awesome as well! Source Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14341 I think one of them should live so I will be buying the Save Carmine avatar shirt. Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14343 It wouldn't feel like true Gears style for him to live. However, it would be a happy ending for the Gears universe if he should live. This could be debated forever, but I am indifferent. As long as the decision is executed well, I have no qualms. Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14350 Dom would go into endless depression if his bro died. However, Carmine could be with his brothers and wife.Interesting, difficult and cool. Report
July 21, 201016 yr comment_14355 I hope carmine lives. I always miss him when he dies He's like kenny from south park, but with emotional bond. Report
July 22, 201016 yr comment_14430 Too cliche. They should turn him into a badass for Gears of War 3 and have a scene where he saves everyone. It will help redeem the noobishness of his predecessors. So I say Save Carmine!Or maybe, they could make the whole plot of Gears of War 3 into Saving Private Carmine, where they have to save him and tell him his brothers are dead, then pull him out of the war. XDBut seriously, I really do believe there should be at least a very small subplot referencing Saving Private Ryan, having to do with Carmine. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.