Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Budget Cpu's

Featured Replies

What's up guys , how are you ? I have been doing a lot of research and I found some little small powerful buggers. Before , I was not too fond of Amd chips but I put my pride to the side. 

Radeon Rx 460

I kind of like this one as it'll run me $110-$120. Powerful with a choice of 2gb or 4gb. This may be first option out.

GTX 1050 ti 4gb

This card has slot of power compared to the 460. This'll run me no more than $140-150. A good 4gb card. I understand there are more budget cards. But , I will not settle for anything less than 3gb worth of VRAM.

Prices are fine I just need help in choosing between the two GPUs. Video below 

 

If you can spare the extra $20 I would go with the 1050. When the AMD has the drivers right and DX12 it can perform well, but overall the 1050 is just more powerful.

 

Unless, you are interested in FreeSync at some point. Which will make mid range cards more enjoyable. If so, you might want to go with the AMD since the FreeSync monitors are typically much cheaper than GSync.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.