Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Featured Replies

So, does anyone here have any opinions on this game? The reviews are such a mixed bag I can't figure out if I want it. 

Some reviewers are talking like this is the worst thing ever, but others are praising it. None give it super high marks versus the original trilogy, but I enjoyed 3 much more than most too. 

 

I'll be getting a copy next week.  Hubby and I are trying to decide if we want to get two for the online content (if there is online content).  TBH, I've been keeping myself deliberately in the dark as far as content so I've only heard whispers which have been mixed things, but I'll update as soon as I know more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.