Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PC Build & Just Catching Up

Featured Replies

Hello to my fellow gamers. It's been a while since I showed my face on here. I'm currently working and focusing on life at the moment. I had to put my PC build on hold but I just scrapped it and put something better together. My build is below the CPU & GPU is all set, although the Mobo I chose requires. BIOS test due to Skylake. I'm roughly spending $700 on this rig. If you can help me save more money by all means comment. Let me know what you think of the build as I am ordering the parts soon. I will be playing Ghost Recon : Wildlands and any other games that catch my eye. 

CPU : INTEL I5-6400

Mobo : MSI B150M Pro-VD LGA 1151 Intel B150 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

Memory : Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Storage : Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

GPU : EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB SSC GAMING ACX 3.0 Video Card

PSU : EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply 

Optical Drive : Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer

OS : Windows 10 Home 64 Bit 

Also I through in a mouse and keyboard set for $20 and I already have monitor.

I think I did fairly well with this build.

If you find me a good case please do ! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.