Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Medal of Honor Beta

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Thoughts on MoH Beta

    • Love it
      0%
      0
    • Meh, its okay.
      66%
      4
    • It sucks ***!!
      33%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

For those of you who have played it, whats your thoughts on the Beta? I think it tries too hard to be an exact clone (or close to) Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2. Its somewhat fun, and I prefer it over Modern Warfare 2 (which doesn't mean much), but I feel its a little bland, it got boring pretty fast. Bogey and I have came to the conclusion that it sucks ***.

Here's how this game breaks down.

Call of Duty and Bad Company got together and ******, and the baby was not all the way there, that baby being Medal of Honor.

I've read nothing but bad. Is there ANYTHING good?

Yes, I cancelled my pre-order for the game so I got my $5 deposit back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.