Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Conan Exiles Server Utility

Featured Replies

hi and thank you for the information it helps me a lot.

I have another question for the Bot for Discord you advise me which bot to send the ads on my discord?

I already create my Webhooks on my Discord I just miss the Bot for the announcement an idea?

Thank you in advance.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I activate in the .ini file as a result.

 

UseDiscordBot=yes
DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/***************************************<-NO TRAILING SLASH AND USE FULL URL FROM WEBHOOK URL ON DISCORD
DiscordBotName=Bot-Conan
DiscordBotUseTTS=yes
DiscordBotAvatarLink=http://utilitaire.war-team.com/conan/images/256x256.png
DiscordBotTimeBeforeRestart=5

 

Discord Webhook result.

discord1.jpg

discord2.jpg

 

But for the rest I'm not sure how? you need a bot to link your scripts and discord?

  • Author

 

 

 DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/***************************************

 

In the above section delete everything after the =

 

Paste your web hook after the =

 

EXAMPLE:

 DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/583###

 

In my ConanServerUtility.ini file at the following line I paste after = my Webhooks

 

Mon Webhooks

https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/583299845062918164/Z69I7pyzydTT0hvGr0frysmerBUdOGPxj27cqqaB8IVQ1ts0KE1nKHGUMBBb2i4d1***

 

resulta

[Use Discord Bot to Send Message Before Restart? yes/no]
UseDiscordBot=yes
DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/583299845062918164/Z69I7pyzydTT0hvGr0frysmerBUdOGPxj27cqqaB8IVQ1ts0KE1nKHGUMBBb2i4d1***<-NO TRAILING SLASH AND USE FULL URL FROM WEBHOOK URL ON DISCORD
DiscordBotName=Bot-Conan
DiscordBotUseTTS=yes
DiscordBotAvatarLink=http://utilitaire.war-team.com/conan/images/256x256.png
DiscordBotTimeBeforeRestart=5

 

As you asked me, but that's how it's configured.

But I do not see the Bot's messages and I do not see the Bot in the user list.

 

??.

  • Author

You need to remove all of the other information. You must delete the entire line after =, including all of the below

 

 

 

 

 

 -NO TRAILING SLASH AND USE FULL URL FROM WEBHOOK URL ON DISCORD 

 

 

 If you are using notepad or word pad turn off word wrap. 

Everything in the line after = should be deleted BEFORE you paste in the url.  

 

So when you get done this is what you should see with nothing between the webhook setting and the botname setting.

 

  

 

 

 DiscordWebHookURL=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/123###

 

 DiscordBotName=MyBot

 

 

Thank you very much yes ^^.

So I wanted to know if it is possible to customize the appearance of Webhooks messages and that the message is in French?

And not the same opportunity if we add the option to be warned when the server is online.

Thank you in advance.

Super it would be for example that we can actually make 3 .ini file or even a single file with 4 different configuration block.

1 - Block for custom the announcement of the server shutdown in 5 minutes.
1 - Block for custom the announcement of the server shutdown in 1 minute.
1 - Block for custom the announcement of the final shutdown of the server.
1 - Block for custom announcement that the server will restart.

And in each configuration block we could customize the message that the bot will send under discord.

For example, they could have customized the following options in each block.
- The written message.
- The avatar of the message.
- Define a sound.
- The color of the mesage.

I'm just giving some ideas I'm not coder in your field I can just give you some ideas if the ideas sound relevant.

Thank you in advance for your future mofication and good luck ^^.
 
  • 1 year later...

so im trying to use the remote restart utility with my server but when i try to use it i get "cant connect error10060" ive tried my external and local ip

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.