Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Conan Exiles Server Utility

Featured Replies

  • Author

V2.11.0-beta.4

This release adds the option to set everyday in the schedule. So you can now set schedules to run each day at the same time without having to enter each day individually

@chrazyqc

I should have a working test version of automatic mod installation and updates this week. I found a way to check for the update.

 

@Murena

Let me know if this works for you.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 63.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dateranoth - sorry - about this off topic. Maybe some know - same good admin tools - but for ARK: Survival Evolved  ? If some recommend good tools - big thanks!

  • Author

V2.11.0

This is the full release from all the beta tests. Only change from Beta 4 is it will only keep 4 backup copies of serversettings.ini

 

V2.12.0-beta.1

This is a feature request Beta release. I have added automatic mod installation and updates.

@chrazyqc

Please test and let me know how it works for you. Download V2.12.0-beta.1

 

@Sheepa

Thanks for Testing it out! I pushed it to master. 

 

 

  • Author

@upperking

I can probably modify parts of the script to work with this game, but I don't own the game so it will be a bit difficult. 

 

I have some more testing to finish the last version of this utility, but I will see if I can throw something together after I'm done. 

Jesus Dat, was popping in to see if I could fix my server connection issue and found that you've been coding and wizarding all over the place, you are a saint my man, thank you!!!

 

Three cheers for Dat guys, killin it for us with a smile on his face =)

Nah, it says server not responding when I try to pull up the list from steam. I have about 3 others and they say the same thing though so I'm inclined to think it's my computer and some issue with configuration or something. I just can't be 100% because those other 3 servers would be from over a year ago so they might just be inactive now too..

 

Don't worry about it too much if it isn't something you'd know an easy fix to, i'm sure you've got better things to focus on =)

  • Author

v2.12.0-beta.2

 

@chrazyqc

This update fixes the issues we discussed earlier. Now ALL mods should work correctly, not just the ones without update information.

 

@Evildawg

I can't say off the top of my head. If you've disabled firewalls etc then it's hard to say.  Can you join games from the in game server browser?

 

 

well for lan connection i use direct connection   (192.168.x.x )ingame browser  all the time  but all  outside incoming connecion  people use  provider ip now it all about router firewall and port   you can test  visibility online  with   https://topconanservers.com/server/70.80.223.3:27015    use your  own ip  in the search bar  if in that browser it not show your server you got  something wrong with your port firewall etc....

Is there a way to have the discord bot send more warning messages? Like at 10 mins, 5, 2, then 1 or something like that?  Right now it's only doing at 10 minutes and then 1 minute.

Someone's been peeking on your progress, @Dateranoth

  • Added ability to restrict PvP time on a server
  • Added ability to set start time, end time and specific days for when PvP is enabled on a server
  • Added ability to restrict when players may damage buildings owned by other players
  • Added ability to set start time, end time and specific days for when players may damage the buildings owned by other players
  • Added ability to restrict avatar summoning on a server
  • Added ability to set start time, end time and specific days for when avatars can be summoned
  • Added ability to modify damage caused by NPCs
  • Added ability to modify damage caused by players

 

 

lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.