December 9, 20169 yr comment_90620 Am I the only one seeing this? lol GG Dat. Looks really cool. Report
December 9, 20169 yr comment_90621 i thought this said GG needed head and shoulders ITS SNOWING Report
December 9, 20169 yr comment_90625 Thought we could bring some holiday cheer to this place. Hope everyone is well! Report
December 10, 20169 yr Author comment_90628 Ava does not want you to relax on your 3 day weekend, Dat. lol j/k Report
December 10, 20169 yr Author comment_90631 lol I looked at Grim, saw nothing and then looked at NoScript and all my ad blockers. For anyone less than smart like me, go to the top right and change the header design (last on the right). GG again, Dat! Report
December 11, 20169 yr comment_90632 Haha. Yeah, I just changed the default to the new one so you wouldn't have seen it if you picked a different default for your account. I should have temporarily changed both of them. Report
December 11, 20169 yr Author comment_90633 All good. We're pretty smart around these parts and eventually figure things out. haha Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.