Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My fiancee passed away yesterday

Featured Replies

Massive heart attack.  We were in the car together, I was just taking her Christmas shopping.

I haven't slept, still drinking.  I don't even know what to say.  I got her to the hospital so fast and they couldn't save her.  We were supposed to get married in may.  I'm dying right now

  • Author

I'm just so alone and in a dark place right now.  Supposed to go to a funeral home this morning to try to arrange things.

She didn't have insurance though so that's a problem too.  One of her girlfriends set up a fund page so the only thing you could probably do is help share it on Facebook or whatever.  

https://www.gofundme.com/reene-davies-sheret

 

I'm just broken.  I don't even know what to do.  Just feeling so lost right now.

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.