November 24, 20169 yr comment_90589 Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving! Eat well and enjoy family. Report
November 24, 20169 yr comment_90590 HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I'm trying a new mashed potato recipe in the crock pot so LOL Report
November 24, 20169 yr Author comment_90591 Ooh that's the way to go! We are doing that as well. So good! Also made a small turkey in the pressure cooker. Report
November 25, 20169 yr Author comment_90594 Well, it was absolute chaos for about 3 hours, but we managed to pull off our first And probably only large family Thanksgiving here. Hope everyone had had a great Turkey Day! Don't spend too much money today. Report
November 25, 20169 yr comment_90595 Had a great dinner. Hangover today, though, since my bro in law and I drank a variety of Belgium Trappist ales. So delicious, but painful the next day. lol Report
November 28, 20169 yr comment_90598 Happy (belated) thanksgiving to everyone. I spent most of the weekend doing homework (online college classes have been brutal, wrote a 7 page research paper for business ethics and law on Sunday). I did manage to make our family's homemade kielbasa though. Was a lot of work. We season the meat for two days and then hand stuff the meat into the casings. Only did about 10 pounds cause I was lazy. Around Christmas I'll probably make closer to 30 since I end up giving a lot of it away to friends and family. Other than that I tried to be productive a bit. Got my outside Christmas lights all hung up, got our tree up in my house, etc. But yeah, back to work today. Hooray. I hate going back after like four days off haha. Report
November 29, 20169 yr Author comment_90601 Sounds like a productive holiday to me. I have to agree though. Going back to work on Monday sucked. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.