Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Finalizing PC Parts

Featured Replies

It's been rough but I think I came out with a good rig. Haven't ordered just put it all together in a cart on Amazon. I think I did quite well.

Cpu - Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor

Cpu Cooling Fan - CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler

Mobo - MSI B150M ECO Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Memory - Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Storage - Seagate Barracuda 250GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Gpu - EVGA GeForce GTX 960 2GB FTW ACX 2.0+ Video Card

Case - Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case

PSU - EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Optical Drive - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer

OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Full 32/64-bit

Case Fan - Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM 120mm Fan

Monitor - Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" 60Hz Monitor

External Storage - Toshiba Canvio Basics 1TB External Hard Drive

All Of This Will Run Me $939.38. So Yeah Just Under $1000. Including Mouse + Keyboard. Please If You See Something Wrong Or Something That Should Not Be There Point It Out. If You Think I Can Get This Rig For Cheaper Please Say So As The Goal Is To Save Money.

Hmm. I think I would swap a few things. Probably be about the same price.

Drop the External Storage all together and buy just this internal:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236339&cm_re=1tb_hard_drive-_-22-236-339-_-Product   49.99

Should gain you about 30 or 40 bucks

 

Then buy this 1060 instead of the 960

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125906&cm_re=gtx_1060_3gb-_-14-125-906-_-Product    199.99

 

Should come out about the same price or maybe a bit cheaper.

 

Good build though.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.