November 9, 20169 yr comment_90522 I'm worried about Trump and his VP in relation to Cannabis. Trump has gone back and forth on it, and his VP is just dead set against it. However, if The Don is truly all about the money, he'll look to Colorado and it's boon to their economy and the new jobs created with it. Report
November 10, 20169 yr Author comment_90523 I think these last votes are a pretty strong movement towards making the federal government back down. It's passing or damn near passing every time it comes up now. If this this election has shown anything, it's shown how states can't always be lumped together. Rules in some states don't necessarily work in others. The Feds should not be involved in everything. I believe Trump will leave it alone, but it's hard to say. I am curious. With recreational use is there a quantitative limit? Can you own as much as you want or is it still regulated in quantity? The stuff I read was vague. Report
November 10, 20169 yr comment_90525 Like with medical, there will be limits for sure. Especially for growing non commercially. With it fully recreational, though, look for many more to start growing themselves. I knew plenty who wanted to grow themselves, but were too scared to with it only being medical. With it being recreational, nerves will relax and more will be growing. A smart person would already have the plan in motion to sell personal grow kits for beginners. There's going to be a lot of older folks who want to take less meds which Cannabis can slide in and help with... and be much, much cheaper. That's something that pensioners will be looking into for sure. They'll want the strictest quality control since they're more susceptible to things. Even the nicest and most credible dispensaries often, or even strictly buy their product from local growers, and they cannot guarantee that they're 100% organic or pesticide free. That's not talked about much, but it's a very valid concern. There's also insect feces, and potential to contain trace amounts of molds, too. So, it's a great time to be a hydroponics wholesaler. I think this is all great of course, however, I just want our misguided government to hurry and let us start growing hemp again on a large scale. I also wish I had the capital to start my own decorticator assembly line. Report
November 10, 20169 yr Author comment_90526 Yeah, odd to think that marijuana is legal before commercial hemp in a lot of states. Would be a good business to get a mobile decorticator line going. Report
November 10, 20169 yr comment_90527 Being the only manufacturer in the US wouldn't hurt, either. lol Report
November 11, 20169 yr comment_90530 Massachusetts - 1 Oz on you in person. 6 Oz in homes. You can have to a dozen plants in your back yard. I live a hour or two away from Mass. Report
November 11, 20169 yr comment_90540 16 hours ago, Dateranoth said: Is it per adult or per household? Household Report
November 12, 20169 yr Author comment_90542 Still pretty cool. How do you apply to be a distributor or is it all gov controlled? Report
November 12, 20169 yr comment_90543 Instead of typing it out, I offer this. http://www.calgrowersassociation.org/licenses Report
November 12, 20169 yr comment_90544 Prior, though, it was varied. Some were credible and most were not. Just 'relationships' with growers and dispensaries. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.