November 5, 20169 yr comment_90495 So Blizzard just announced that they are remaking the entirety of the original Diablo within DIablo III (free patch for those who own Reaper of Souls), and available on both PC and console editions of the game. The full 16 levels of the original Diablo, all the original bosses, optional graphical effects and filters (I imagine a pixilation option to make it seem more retro), and also an 8 directional movement system. Seriously cool. Also, they have announced that they are re-introducing the Necromancer class from Diablo II. Report
November 6, 20169 yr comment_90497 That's pretty cool. I saw something on this, but thought it was just the necromancer class they were adding. I might actually reinstall this to play through the original Diablo again. Report
November 6, 20169 yr comment_90498 I AM REALLY FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT IT Hopefully they use the D1 music. Report
November 9, 20169 yr comment_90520 Yeah I think you have to buy the necromancer pack. I went to blizzcon, it was a blast Report
November 11, 20169 yr comment_90532 I actually didn't take any pictures thsi year. The reason being my phone is hanging by a thread (literally the cable that connects the top to the bottom half) so Report
November 12, 20169 yr comment_90545 IT does work lol. That's why i'm being gentle with it. I don't want to buy a new phone. I did not do any cosplay. It's on my bucketlist but its a huge time/money investment and I don't have the money right now Report
November 12, 20169 yr comment_90547 lol. Being gentle. How did you break it to begin with?Understand that. I'm sure you'll get to do it one year. Report
November 20, 20169 yr comment_90585 Makes me glad I bought a giant condom for my phone. I've dropped it so many times it would be shards without it. Report
December 12, 20169 yr comment_90640 Somehow telling my phoen ot txt someone that tey are a dumb **** just doesn't sound like a good idea Report
December 16, 20169 yr comment_90643 If you are texting that, I'm betting it's said out loud at the same time anyway. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.