Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Halloween

Featured Replies

So, my wife is into Halloween and likes to decorate. Plus I recently put part of our security system in. This combination led to creepy ghosts staring me down.

The cameras will take a snapshot if the detect movement and email the picture to me. I woke up to this email today.

6b6e29e1b962a6040474db3edc45235a.jpg

  • Author

I was just amused that it grabbed it so perfectly. I have it set to only trigger on motion every 30 min and I have the sensitivity pretty low.  I love that you can't really see the strings either. 

 

You can still creep up in the back. I just got the ladder today so i can get them up. 4 more to go then this bitch will be locked down. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.