September 14, 201610 yr comment_90282 Out of all PC games this might be my favorite one. I fell in love with it just by watching on twitch. Gun mechanics are excellent and so is everything else. Rumor has it that it is going to xb1 & ps4 but likely no time soon. I don't agree with this myself. But , this a game I don't see too many of you guys on here playing. They just dropped a new DLC so that's even better. Literally , I'm asking these PC questions because I'm building mine specifically for this game. Report
September 14, 201610 yr comment_90283 Do you like it for the PvP or the survival? KoH, BR? I prefer watching Rust PvP, since it includes base raiding, and your own base building needs to be on point or you lose it all and start again from scratch. Report
September 14, 201610 yr comment_90284 To be honest I don't know anything about H1Z1. I remember when it came out, but I don't really know anything about it. Just another online survival game? Report
September 14, 201610 yr Author comment_90285 7 hours ago, PeeKnuckle said: Do you like it for the PvP or the survival? KoH, BR? I prefer watching Rust PvP, since it includes base raiding, and your own base building needs to be on point or you lose it all and start again from scratch. Well there's two versions . H1z1 : Just Survive which is PvP against 100 players whom you either kill OR team up with while zombies are in the area. But , there's so many zombies you can't stay in one place for too long lol. Then , there's King of the Kills. Ooh yes this is the one. They have this game mode called Battle Royal. 100 players max spawn in from a parachute all over the map. You loot houses , mansions , cabins for weapons , first aid kits , armor etc. Vehicles are present as well but you need to find spark plugs for some. Its quite exhilarating lol Report
September 14, 201610 yr Author comment_90286 I never saw any footage on rust so if you could post some I would.love that. I'm gonna post some H1Z1 Footage down below. Report
September 14, 201610 yr Author comment_90287 1 hour ago, Dateranoth said: To be honest I don't know anything about H1Z1. I remember when it came out, but I don't really know anything about it. Just another online survival game? Online survival but also PvP gun action. These two games I mentions are just early access which both are $20 each on steam. Rumor has it if you purchase h1z1 kotk now you will automatically have the full game which comes out on sep.27 of this month. Report
September 14, 201610 yr comment_90289 Check out Trausi's YT page for some vids on Rust. We have our very own Gamercide Rust server, too. =] https://www.youtube.com/user/trausiyt Report
September 14, 201610 yr Author comment_90290 I will bro I just posted a video for you to look upon as well . Cheers Report
September 15, 201610 yr comment_90296 Actually looks ok. I might be inclined to look more when it comes out of early access. I tend to lean toward team death match style games more than straight DM. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.