Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Just catching up

Featured Replies

So how is everyone ? I tried coming on here a couple days ago but the site was down idk. But , I been good just maintaining . Still a gamer though. I'm looking into getting a PlayStation 4 at the moment. Gonna just stick with for the next 7 years lol. Kind of got into Uncharted Series . Nonetheless I'm still much into fighting games. This is really why I love sony because street fighter is only in PS now. Lucky me :) Alot of new games coming out but I know I can look to you guys for a good review. What games are you guys playing at the moment ?

Hey Sheck! I was probably updating something when you tried to come on. Had a bit of trouble with SSL. 

 

Anyhow, good to see you! I recently finished the last Uncharted and it was great. Fantastic end to an awesome series. 

Otherwise, I recently just started Rust with PK, and I'm looking forward to No Mans Sky. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.