Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

NAME MY SHIP

Featured Replies

I'd need a little more detail on the story/setting/crew to help with a name that might be fitting.

But just throwing some out there, I agree Marauder is cool.  The Executor (a play on something that executes, or something that carries out orders if you pronounce it eggs eck you ter).  Wanderlust.  Dis (for a ship with an ominous name, if the crew intends ill).  Harbinger.  The Quintessence.

Hmmm..... Thought on this for a little and I'll throw in a few possibilities I guess.

The Black Rift

Hades Abandoned

Sanguine Dagger

Heart of Deceit

 

Feel free to mix and match though, like even Sanguine Marauder would be cool.  Personally I like Hades Abandoned if I was picking out of my own list.

 

Lonely maiden

Sea wolf

Despare... dispare... dispair... damn my complete command of the vinacular with a total lack of grammatical aptitude.

  • Author

The captain is a walrus named Willy, who is the worlds greatest liar, and worst pirate.

The first made is a crippled frog called Hoppin G

 

And they've been challenged by rival pirates to prove that they are the best pirates

 

Thats the gist of it anyhow, there's more but you'll see

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.