July 15, 201610 yr comment_89868 https://chrono.gg/ My son showed me this site. It spotlights one game per day, and promises that it will be the cheapest anywhere. Today's game is Shadow Warrior for $3.50 (It's $39.99 on Steam right now). Report
July 16, 201610 yr comment_89883 I've been slowly breaking my game buying addiction. Then they make things like this. lol Report
July 17, 201610 yr comment_89885 I've actually never had much of a problem with buying games and never playing them. Report
July 19, 201610 yr comment_89918 Lucky! I have just spent the last twenty minutes debating buying a game a may or may not play. Report
July 20, 201610 yr comment_89924 i'm compulsive with my money in other things. 60$ make up palette I'll use once a month? DONE Report
July 20, 201610 yr comment_89926 2 hours ago, Avahra said: i'm compulsive with my money in other things. 60$ make up palette I'll use once a month? DONE lol. We all have our weaknesses. @PeeKnuckle I'm gonna say I don't want to know what's inside. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.