Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

There's Something About Mary

Featured Replies

Lol @ the title, figured it would probably fit most of the post hahaha!

 

Anyway, sorry I've been away. We've been busy. Our 60 day notice is up at the end of the month so it's been getting stressful. But we FINALLY well sorta kinda found a place lol. But we have to stay with my 'rents for awhile until the house is ready. Only problem is that we have no idea when that will be!! Not looking forward to living with my mother again AT ALL!!!!!!! I will hate it, but the house is worth waiting for.

@ThermoNukePanda aww dayum! That sucks! I've heard of other ppl having bad reactions as well. Sorry man. 

@irish66 heey! ;) that's ok. contribute any way you'd like. how ya been?

@Avahra got ya girl! :ph34r:

@Dateranoth hey Dat! yeah Shane can't smoke either becuz of work. he's still driving truck, delivering fuel. he's looking forward to retiring so he can join me haha! yup, like I said in the other thread, my son quit smoking cigs by vaping. it definitely tastes and smells shit tons better lol!!

 

Ok I did it. I bit the bullet and bought more OG. I'm happy to report no panic attack! :D I also got a vape pen (cheaper than I thought it would be!) and a cartridge to try out (not cheap lol!). I really liked it! The one I got was supposed to be mostly CBD, which I'm not sure it was. But it just gave me a nice, smooth, mellow high. But it tended to give me a headache.

I think I'm just going to have my doc start tapering down my meds on my next app. That makes me nervous and if I'm completely honest, scared, but it's time to do it.

Alrighty fellas and gals, I'll try my best to get back on often. But like I said we have to be out of here on the 31st (they're selling the house, grrr), so I've got shit to do I don't wanna do hahaha! Talk to ya's later! :wub:

 

Wow deff not fun.  Hope it all turns out well for ya rose.   Our dumb ass's will be here when you need us

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.