July 8, 201610 yr comment_89790 http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/11546 Embed didn't work. Report
July 9, 201610 yr comment_89802 Gotta say, this looks crazy. Might actually add some good fun to the game. Also, this is an example of the embed needing the https:// link. Report
July 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89803 All I had to do was add a damn "s" to http and it would have embedded? Damn it! lol Thanks for fixing it. Report
July 9, 201610 yr comment_89805 Oh no. You would have had to used a source code embed. I'm still looking into how to make more items automatically embed in this version. Right now it supports a lot of the popular ones, but not all of them. Still, https is the links you want to use now if possible. Report
July 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89806 I copied the source code for embed and then placed it into "<>" code here on the forums. Is there another way to do it? Report
July 9, 201610 yr comment_89807 You may not have access to source code embed. I disabled it on pretty much every account. I was intending on fixing the auto embeds as they show up, but I still haven't found a reliable alternative. Report
July 9, 201610 yr comment_89809 Yeah. Sadly the source code embeds usually break things. Like this one messes with the layout on a mobile browser. Report
July 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89810 It's all right. We can just link addresses to the sites that have the videos. Report
July 9, 201610 yr comment_89811 That looks pretty cool. Makes it look like a different game altogether, should be fun for multiplayer shenanigans. Report
July 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89812 The mapmaker is pretty intuitive. A bit addicting, too. First time I opened it and used it, I made one quick little motorcycle race and then the sun was up. I had spent hours on the thing without even realizing. lol I'm almost scared to open it up after this next update. Almost. Report
July 12, 201610 yr comment_89819 lol. I had fun with the crazy map you made. The one with the ramp that was bugged for a while and would cause you to eat it over it if you didn't hit it just right. Report
July 12, 201610 yr Author comment_89820 Did one of the races that was made by R*. It was bad ass, no lie. Love the rally car, too. <3 Report
July 13, 201610 yr comment_89823 Might have I download this again and check out some of the maps. Did they ever do anything with the interface or is it still a mess? Report
July 13, 201610 yr Author comment_89824 Menu system is still the same, but if you've played enough ... you're used to it and it's not that big a deal. I'd be happy if they made it more intuitive. Also would like it if they made it possible to start a private game when you first launch. Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89851 It's not that bad really to get to where you need to be once you are in game. I was really thinking about the lobby system. ie. to join your game after startup etc. Report
July 15, 201610 yr Author comment_89854 Yup! It'd be nice to only have to load in ONCE and not two or more based on your preferred game mode. Report
July 15, 201610 yr comment_89856 How about being dropped out of the races? Does it still randomly drop into pubs from time to time? Report
July 15, 201610 yr Author comment_89858 Hard to say. When I loaded it up after the Stunt update, it had a pre-screen load with the option to jump into stunting. Until the next update, we can't create our own maps yet with the new stunt assets. So, I joined an open game and when I left, it dropped me into a rando open game. If I had started as private? Who knows. One of those questions only R* can answer unfortunately. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.