Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Can you do this for me please?

Featured Replies

Can someone please get this pic down to the right size so I can use it as my profile pic? Idk how to do it on my phone. Thanks bunches!! :wub:

Well shit!! How do I post the fucking pic?! Lol....

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Haha Dat, thanks but that wasn't the pic lol. It was actually a pic of me (with my chopped off hair :o). But that's ok. At least it's not blank now lol. Thank you! :wub:

  • Author
On June 25, 2016 at 1:20 AM, PeeKnuckle said:

Insert other media at bottom right. You can browse for an image, or you can use an URL.

Thanks PK. Only problem is I can't figure out how to resize it on my phone. I can crop it and stuff but I don't see how I can resize it.

  • Author

When I click on insert other media it says "insert existing attachment," if I click that it says I don't have any. I give up lol....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.