Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Holy crap, Brexit actually happened....

Featured Replies

Will be interesting to see what happens with the world markets, not to mention what will happen to not only the UK but the EU as a whole, but holy shit I can't believe that Brexit actually passed.  The UK has been part of the EU for like SIXTY FREAKING YEARS. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-32810887

  • Author

Its just crazy to see those last moment swings.  I mean all the polling showed it would never pass, and then blammo, passed by quite a lot.  It's why I don't pay attention to the whole Hillary/Trump shit. 

But yeah, super nuts.  Watching the absolute panic in the stock markets is interesting.  It's all good though.  BUY LOW SELL HIGH!!  :D

On 6/24/2016 at 1:21 PM, PeeKnuckle said:

2016 is going to be banner year for voting. It's not even over yet. Just wait until our turn.

Yeah, considering all the other things that have come to light.  This is going to be a political year for the books. Good or bad.  Stop listening to the fear mongering and vote the way YOU think you should. 

  • Author
57 minutes ago, PeeKnuckle said:

 I just want the two party system gone.

Truer words have never been spoken.  It was never invented to be a two party system.  Shit, look at EARLY presidential elections.  The whole Republican/Democrat thing is a farce created to give us the illusion of real choice when they're both in essence the same offering.

For a while I was like "is brexit like a medicine or a meal or what the fuck is it" - then I looked into it and I was like "wow this is fucking retarded go you stupid English"

 

We're gonna secede from England just you fucking watch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.