Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The adventures of "Fuckman-Ass" Judge and the "Donkey Dick" murder suspect

Featured Replies

Hoooooooooooo boy!  I can't believe that this is an ACTUAL transcript from a court down in Georgia.  It's worth reading through.  I laughed quite a few times.  Honestly I can't believe the judge is still on the bench with the things he says.  I don't think a judge is supposed to encourage you to whip out your penis and jack off in court hahahaha.

 

(I don't know how to embed Imgur stuff!)

 

Side notes:

Apparently this is the judge

q2fv0yuvf3a0ugawig6h.jpg

 

Also, this is the Defendant (He was on trial for beating someone to death while he was already in jail I think)

zgb03mdvbjkgqz94riea.jpg

 

 

This whole thing needs to be made into a movie!!!!  hahahaha

He either needs help or just needs to be put down. Either way, waste of air.  Guys like him that make judges biased.  Not sure why the imgur link doesn't work. I think it's the format it is in. Gallery's work with the Green button, and a direct link works, but not these.

  • Author
13 hours ago, Dateranoth said:

He either needs help or just needs to be put down. Either way, waste of air.  Guys like him that make judges biased.  Not sure why the imgur link doesn't work. I think it's the format it is in. Gallery's work with the Green button, and a direct link works, but not these.

Are you talking about the judge or the stupid inmate?  Honestly, the judge was out of line but I'd probably lose my cool too.  Of course I'd just stop the court proceedings and have him removed but I'd absolutely give that little shit a piece of my mind too.  I wouldn't tell him to jack off in front of me in court but I'd toss his ass back into jail right away and try him without him being present.

I laughed at the whole thing however.  It's like a bad Abbot and Costello routine haha.

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.