Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

DXRacer gaming chairs

Featured Replies

I'm just gonna be 100% honest here. The chairs are nice, but not $350+ nice. You can get better for less. What you're paying for is the name, which wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for certain popular Twitch streamers. One of my streamer friends had hers ruined by her cat while she was at work. The cat liked the texture of the chair and shredded the shit out of the part your back goes on.

If your boy wants that chair specifically, then have at it. However, For me, I would personally shop for my chair that I'll be spending all kinds of time in. I want lumbar support, and as many settings as possible on it. I like to recline when watching movies, and straight backed while gaming.

 

  • Author

is that so? I've heard people rave about them being great. maybe they're just all aboard the hype train?


We don't have a cat and our dog is chill as fuck so I couldn't imagine it being destoryed by anything, unless his toxic ass farts count

It's a total hype thing. A streamer that I subscribe to was given one by DX in return for promotion. He can't use it (he's slightly wide), and gave it to his brother, who in turn, also won't use it. Those two, an I, all use a puffy type chair with lots of settings. Mine was $199, don't know about theirs.

This is the closest I can find that looks like mine.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/office/chairs/fabric/8-way-adjustable-fabric-executive-chair-black?infoParam.campaignId=T9F&gclid=CLyu4dOpsM0CFQ5qfgodfCwEsw

If he really wants a DX, though, let him have one. My first expensive gaming chair was total shit and a waste of money. The arm coverings disintegrated into black bits onto my floor, and two wheels came apart. Not broke, but came apart. I bought that one online and I'll never do that again. All future chairs I buy will be tested by my own ass for comfort. :D

  • Author

Well, he needs a new desk and chair for his computer for sure.

 

The desk is more difficult because it'll have to be custom built, because its tucked into the corner of our apt and all the desks I've looked at are too big

Hard to find decent desks, but I bet you could find someone local that makes furniture. We had a kitchen table and coffee table custom built by some local guys, and they turned out great for the price.  As for the chair, I have to agree with PK, I tend to need to sit in my chairs before I buy them.  It is really hard to buy the right chair for another person.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.